Attention independent aquarium and pond retailers! Join the AquaLife Dealer Lounge and help foster change in the aquarium industry while growing your business. Access frank, factual product reviews, then rate the products yourself. Members may also submit reviews for publication. The Dealer Lounge will publish summaries of member product reviews and ratings as we accumulate them. These summaries will be available to anyone online, but only members will be able to see all the content.
Gain new perspective on the industry and your business with our exclusive, members-only blog posts, edited by John Tullock. John has been involved in the aquarium industry for decades, and his books on aquarium keeping have sold tens of thousands of copies worldwide. Got a question? Need help with a problem? Ask John via email.
As our membership grows, we will be able to offer additional members-only resources and services. We have some great ideas about how to help independent retailers sustain and grow their businesses. Here are some of the exclusive member services we hope to offer in the future:
- Online Aquarium/Pond Logbook that you can offer to customers
- Wiki database of livestock sources and performance
- New product testing and evaluation by independent third parties
- Training seminars for owners, managers and staff
- Promotional and marketing materials customized for your store
- Public outreach supporting the independent aquarium retailer
- Opportunities for communication with like-minded professionals throughout the country
Build your bottom line with the AquaLife Authorized Dealer Program. When you participate, you get these great benefits:
- –Products available exclusively to authorized retail aquarium dealers
- –Product refill programs build traffic and are eco-friendly
- –Unprecedented service and support
- –Exclusive access to unique resources and services for independent aquarium retailers only
As an AquaLife Authorized Dealer, you won’t find the products you stock showing up online for less. AquaLife protects your margin on every product.
AquaLife has developed refill programs for products your customers need regularly. Customers save money, and we minimize packaging waste. We can help with customized marketing materials to help you promote products in your store. With over 75 years of combined experience in aquariums and aquarium retailing, the AquaLife team offers the industry’s best customer service, product support, and marketing assistance, period. Plus, we have created the AquaLife Dealer Lounge to be a one-stop resource for business-building ideas, advice and networking, exclusively for and by independent retailers like yourself. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Membership is FREE. Click here to join us today!